Saturday 22 March 2014

Before the show












The second week of March marks the season for fashion week!!!
And you know what that means... 
FASHION FASHION FASHION!!!
The drape of that fabric, the flow of those pleats and that crisp cut hem line, ooh it makes any girl faint at the knee's. Not only do we attend fashion week to see just see the models on the runway
 but for the amazing fashion on the red carpet before hand. Styling your look for the show is just as fun as attending.The weather was wet and the sky was grey but that didn't stop the look I styled to rock.
The dress was vintage from a thrift store with a sash to cinch in the waist. Accessorised with a vintage turban and maroon mesh clutch. To put the icing on the cake I paired it with faux fur and cute black peep toes suede wedges. It was not the best combo for the rain but hey the rain wasn't gonna stop me. Plus who dresses for the weather these days.?

Before the show, my friend and I went to a nice Italian restaurant. We had a fine wine, an entree of anchovies and patte, followed by some delicious Gnooki.
The night was going well so far and the fashion show made it even better.

Tune in for my next post where I shall unveil the makings of beautiful craftsmanship by 
Alice Mccall, Shakuhaci, Nevenka, Limedrop, Macgraw and Secret south.

For now remember, 
"A girl should be two things Classy and Fabulous"
                                                        Coco Chanel 

Xo D.I.A.N.A










No comments:

Post a Comment