Sunday 27 April 2014

Time after time

So to me it feels like a century has gone by since my last post. I apologise for my absence, things have been pretty crazy, quiet a lot has happened. I thought I would dedicate this post to the past month or so and fill you in what you guys have missed. I will, however, do a more in depth piece on a few events from this month such as my label Anna & Freud, Supanova and Discount Universe!!!!

NEW VOGUE


 As per usual I have received my monthly vogue. This Prada spread always gets my juices following. I'm such a huge fan on this collection.

GOLDEN PLAINS


 I visited yet another music festival by the name of Golden plains.

MY NEW LABEL


 As of a month ago, I have officially launched my own label; Anna & Freud. It is a ladies street wear label that offers one off originals designs with quirky colourful fabrics. I shall fill you in more on another post, feel free to check us out and like us on Facebook. You can find on the link below.




THOSE CLASSIC MOVIES


My love for classic movies grows and grows, as per usual. I aim to watch more day by day and fill my brain from amazing classics of the past like the beauty Sinbad and the eye of the tiger.

THE WALKING DEAD FINAL


The final of The Walking Dead has also come. I am quiet sad about this because it doesn't return to our screens until October, and its one of my favourite shows!!! It had quite a phenomenal cliff hanger. Can't wait to see how the gang get themselves out of this one!!!

A NEW DISCOVERY


 I've discovered another crazy and very amazing label who shares the love for colours and Avant Garde design as I do, "Mary Me Jimmy Paul." They're destined for greatness.

HOLLY MOLLY, I'M 22!


 I'm officially 22!!! My birthday was quite a joyous occasion filled with Marilyn Monroe presents and the viewing of Captain America's latest film, The Winter Solider.

          THOSE AWESOME PRESENTS!


    FINALY I CAN WEAR THIS PIECE!


I had been dying to wear this amazing embroidered dress from Ishka. Was so excited when the occasion finally arose!

MY GIRLS!!!!! <3


My gal pals and I ready for a night on the town.

   MY NEW WHEELS!


I also got a very cool vintage style bike, Star Wars figurines, a mesh bag and an amazing       patchwork/beaded/embroidered pillow from Ishka. I was quite spoilt. 

THE HUNK!


 Oh man Chris Evans, what a hunk! <3

DISCOUNT UNIVERSE


Discount universe brought out a new collection which shocked the world! It is truly amazing. So much creativity, love, colour and just plain awesomeness went into this collection.

SUPANOVA


 I attended Supanova once again. It was amazing as per usual. Here is a photo of me and my Precious.

ALICE IN WONDERLAND


I finally read the book of Alice's Adventures in Wonderland as I have always wanted too!

ANOTHER NEW DISCOVERY


I discovered yet another amazing label, Nympha sin city their latest collection and boy it really is a Sin to not share it to the world!!!

THE EASTER BUNNY


I was a good enough girl this year for the easter bunny to visit as you can see from the picture. I had a lovely day with the family and played checkers for the first time versing myself. Who knew you could lose to yourself. 

I WIN, YOU LOSE


A LOVE THAT WILL NEVER END


And last but not least, my yearly tradition on holding a Charmed marathon starting season 1 all the way to season 8.

That my pretties, is what you've missed out on the past month. I hope you enjoy the catch up. I look forward to writing more through on the pieces I've talked about above and showing you all the amazing imagery. I aim to try and stay up to date now, finger crossed. 
But for now, remember,

"Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life".

Xo Diana



No comments:

Post a Comment